- We never ask for personal data unless it is necessary for the services we provide and which are expected by the customer.
- We never share personal information about our users with any third party except to comply with the law or with the user's express permission.
Responsible for processing your personal data
- Identity of the Responsible: THE FIRST SARL
- Siret number: 439 989 047 000 63
- Registered Address : 155 rue du Faubourg Saint-Denis, 75010 PARIS
- Phone: 01 86 90 17 30
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new GDPR regulations:
- Legality, loyalty and transparency: we will always need your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization: we will only ask for data that is strictly necessary for the stated purposes.
- Limitation of the retention period: data is only kept for the time necessary for processing.
- Integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and to guarantee confidentiality. THE FIRST SARL will take the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users' data by third parties.
How did we get your data?
- Various forms on our site and voluntarily completed by users (contact, after-sales service, tailor-made quotes, etc.).
- Data when registering as a user and creating the account.
What are your rights when you provide your data?
- Request access to personal data collected
- Request the correction or deletion of your data
- Request opposition to data processing
- Request data portability
- Processing is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the data subject.
- The processing is carried out by automated means.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
- Contact form / after-sales service / tailor-made estimate: the following personal data are requested: Name, email and other information that you can provide us in the body of the Message, to meet the needs of Internet users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and to respond to questions, complaints or comments regarding the information contained on the website, the services provided through the website or the processing of your data. personal.
- User registration form: when you complete the fields in the "Create your account" section, the following personal data are requested: Name and surname, email, telephone number, billing and delivery addresses and password.
Legitimacy of the processing of your data
THE FIRST SARL has the right to the processing of personal data, on the basis of the consent of the data subject, in accordance with article 6.1.a of the GDPR.
Retention period of your data
The personal data provided will be kept for as long as the business relationship is maintained, if applicable, for the years necessary in accordance with legal obligations or until the data subject requests the deletion of their data.
Accuracy of data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy of the data sent to THE FIRST SARL, exonerating us from any liability in this regard. The user guarantees and responds, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertakes to keep them up to date. The user undertakes to provide complete and correct information on the contact form or when placing an order.
Acceptance and consent
THE FIRST SARL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new laws and industry practices. In such cases, THE FIRST SARL will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.